总管事 Chief Steward
1. Directly responsible for the Sanitation of all Culinary & Front of House operational areas.
2. Maintain China, Glass & Silver inventory, labor & supplies costs within Budgeted guidelines.
3. Maintain clean & sanitized food preparation areas including all production equipment.
4. Responsible for the proper cleaning & storage of all dishes & serving equipment.
5. Responsible for the supervision of all trash removal to be dispose in garbage rooms.
6. Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of floor, wall, ceiling and exhaust hoods for all food preparation areas.
负责维护所有食物准备区域的地面, 墙壁, 天花板及排风管道的清洁.
7. Responsible for the weekly cleaning & dish room supplies order.
8. Maintain China and silver level accordance with guidelines set by Director of Food & Beverage. Participate in monthly and quarterly China Inventory.
9. Enforce Marriott’s 39 point Sanitation Checklist by having all Kitchens inspected on a monthly basis.
10. Constantly spot-check equipment for sanitation, safety and proper working condition.
11. Attend BEO and other related meeting, as appropriate.
12. Ensure daily Sanitation inspections are made and follow –up
13. Accurately forecast business demands on a weekly basis to ensure efficient staffing.
14. Responsible for all accounting and billing procedures within Stewarding operations.
SPECIFIC DUTIES 工作任務 :
1. To ensure the awareness & enforcement of all Marriott S.O.P.’s & Property L.S.O.P.’s.
2. Enforce operational Standards that are reviewed periodically, ****d and improved.
3. Responsible to maintain the overall welfare of our Associates by providing them with the training and resources to take care of our guests.
4. To ensure the efficient scheduling of supervisors and associates.
5. To be responsible for the accurate supervision of the associate time control and payroll systems by working with Accounting and HRD.
6. To develop and implement Supervisor & Associate training plans on a monthly and quarterly basis in conjunction with HRD.
7. To implement a departmental daily “15 Minute” training program.
8. To be responsible for the execution of Associate reviews, ensuring appraisals in a professional and timely manner.
9. To supervise all aspects of Associate management including hiring and discipline in conjunction with the Executive Chef.
10. To train subordinate supervisors in effective “coaching and counselling” and the correct process of progressive discipline.
培训主管 “谈话及记录” 的方式及正确训诫和纠正.
11. To conduct an effective monthly Associate meeting with minutes and P&A forwarded to the GM, F&B and HRD.
每月召开月度员工会议并做好会议记录, 转发总经理, 餐饮总监及人事总监
12. To practice “open door” policy to all Associates.
13. Periodically plan outside Associates activity to promote teamwork.
14. To be responsible for maintaining outlet safety at all times.
15. To be responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
16. Conduct a preventative maintenance inspection on a monthly basis.
17. Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation.
18. Ensure all Associates follow all job safety regulations and all hazards are reported to Loss Prevention and Engineering.
19. Perform any reasonable request made of management which is not life threatening or against the law.